Thanks to the writer for this fresh perspective. I loved it and you can use her advice to give your business a boost.
- Got a fan following on Instagram? Get rewarded for it through Snapfluence (digitaltrends.com)
- How Fortune 500 Companies Use Instagram to Build Their Brands (mashable.com)
- 10 Ways Startups Can Grow With Vine and Instagram Video (mashable.com)
- Why and how you should use Instagram for your business? (benedettacrafty.com)
- The Benefits of Instagram and Pinterest (melissamcgreevy.wordpress.com)
- How to Use Instagram to Promote Your Business (successful-blog.com)
Some of you may not use Instagram as actively as others, but even if you’re not an addict of the app, it might offer a new outlet to build your blog and personal brand. After all, your blog is just one aspect of you — if you’re on Instagram, perhaps you can find ways to bridge these two networks and grow your online presence.
Looking to give your site a boost and reach new audiences? From a custom domain to advanced SEO tools and more design options, there’s a WordPress.com plan that’s right for you.
Lead new visitors to your blog
The simplest thing you can do? Include your WordPress.com blog URL in your Instagram bio, so app users can poke around on (the mobile version of) your site.
But let’s say you’re a food blogger, and you post pictures of the delicious meals you’ve whipped up, courtesy…
View original post 558 more words